Little Grey Card

So I decided to do my first challenge for Lawnscaping. I had a really hard time trying to stay inside the rules and not add a little orange to my little halloween inspired card. The pumpkins are a really cute stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I am sorry I can't list all the paper for you as I used scraps on this card and I am horrible about keeping those organized. I usually just pile them on the corner of my desk until they all fall down in a huge mess. :P

If you want to play along too, be sure to visit Lawnscaping Challenge Blog.




Products Used:

7 comments

  1. Wow, I love the black, white and grey color scheme! And the mix of pattern papers is fabulous!

    Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I love the how you used grey tones, it is perfect for halloween! Amazing job!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love monochromatic designs and this is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to use up scraps, super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I had fun doing the challenge.

    ReplyDelete