Pumpkin Shaker Card


This was one of my first attempts at a shaker card that actually worked. The secret was the shaker pouches I found at my local craft store "Craft Fancy". I got the smaller 2 inch circle ones figuring I would test it out and see what worked. To my surprise they worked like a charm. They were the exactly the right size to use my nested circle dies which is what I used to create a border to hide the edges of the shaker. I used my "so thankful" stamp set from Lawn fawn for the image behind the shaker. I then used my circle die to cut out the pumpkins large enough to go to the outer edge of the shaker pouch. This is the larger nested die of the two I used and the same one I used to make the outer edge of the border. If I do this design again I will use the larger pouches to better show off the images, or if I use the smaller pouch I will only stamp one pumpkin. The sequins are not linked but are from a mixed pack I found at JoAnn Fabrics.

Products Used:
 

No comments