Hang In There - Featuring PPP

Back again with another post featuring Pretty Pink Posh!

This time I had to use this adorable panda set from Wplus9; I just can't get over how cute he is! Next to birthday cards and hello cards, get well/I'm here for you cards are my most used; I just never have enough. This set is just perfect for that. I just love this Scallop Frames die cut for that perfect frame for a shaker card. Its just the perfect way to set of the scene.  I have had a hard time NOT using it on every card I've made since!  And of course for the shaker card I had to use everyones favorite sparkling clear sequin mix. These just go with everything! I often prefer to have a variety of sizes in my shaker cards, so this mix is just perfect. Lastly a bit of sparkle with my Wink of Stella on the umbrella.


No comments