Stamping for Families blog hop



I created this card for our blog hop to promote keeping families together and reunification of those who have been separated. This is not about political affiliation but instead about compassion. My little boy is 3 and I haven't spent a night away from him in all that time. I cant imagine weeks or months not know where he was or who was looking after him. The idea alone has given me nightmares.






Here are a few links with ways to help:
The Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services, or RAICES, in Texas has a family reunification fund that helps undocumented immigrants pay bonds; usually at least $1500

The Arizona-based Florence Immigrant and Refugee Rights Project provides legal services to immigrants and unaccompanied children.


Kids in Need of Defense partnered with Target to create Baby2Baby, a registry where you can purchase diapers and other essentials for immigrant children.


Purchase snacks, toiletries, and medicine for children through Catholic Charities of the Rio Grande Valley’s Amazon wish list. The organization shelters immigrants released from custody.


I will be adding a $25 gift card to Butterfly Reflections Ink (not affiliated with this hop but my own personal donation)  for anyone who comments on my blog post or adds a card to the link up below. Some of the other participants will be offering prizes as well!

 ( Sandy, Veronica, Dana & More below)


19 comments

  1. Your card is lovely Sharna, as is your willingness to fight for what is humanitarian and correct.
    I borrowed your links and added them to my post as well. Thank you for your efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card and your post are beautiful. As a Mother trying to understand what having your babies and children taken from you is my worst nightmare. Thank you for spreading awareness, and for sharing your heart with all of us. ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your card! That image of the children together is precious! What wonderful thing you are doing by bringing attention to this awful situation! I am hoping to get to make a card for this wonderful bloghop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Lori! I can’t wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, wonderful cause. Thank you for the information! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your card and your blog post. I appreciate that you kept your remarks to your point of view as a mother, and didn't use divisive political jargon. 😁💜

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a very sweet card Sharna! Love your post too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, your coloring is gorgeous! Thank you so much for your online friendship, and for sharing your gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so sweet and love the watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful cause and wonderful card! Sharna, what a beautiful way to raise awareness!
    Hugs&Blessings,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  11. We're all better together. 100%! Love this card...and your heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You’ve made such a darling card with the occasion ! It should reminds everybody how cruel is it to keep children away from their parents !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your pretty and upbeat card! The colors are great and it looks terrific! Thanks so much for being a part of this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card. The sentiment is right on!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the way this card is put together. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your sweet card, Sharna. Thank you for standing up for humanity. Love your kind heart.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so happy to find so many caring people in one place... count me in! I'll be linking up tomorrow. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This card is SO CUTE! Thank you so much for doing this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great Presentation!! Love the colors also your sweet and kind heart for these families! I will be praying for their reunited!

    ReplyDelete