Pink Penguin Fun - feat. Hello Bluebird

Hello and welcome friends! I have a quick holiday card to share with you in some non traditional colors. I absolutely adore the penguin stamps this year! I like to collect penguin stamps for the holidays.  Hope you enjoy!




For this card I ink blended on Bristol cardstock with three shades of distress oxide inks in my favorite pink colors. I started with the lightest about 1/4 of the way up the cardstock in Spun Sugar, the middle shade is Worn Lipstick and a small amount of Picked Raspberry at the top edge. I stamped snowflakes from the same stamp set in all those colors as well. Finally I splattered the whole thing with copic opaque white. It comes in a little jar and I mix up a bit on my craft mat with some water. It doesn't pick up the distress ink color the way other paints tend to.

Supplies:
Snow Play stamp set - Hello Bluebird
Spun Sugar - Distress Oxide
Worn Lipstick - Distress Oxide
Picked Raspberry - Distress Oxide


No comments