MFT Card Design Superstar Contest 2019

Hello crafty friends! Today I have a card that will be my entry for My Favorite Things  2019 Card Design Superstar contest. I chose to do a clean and simple design this year. This card features the new BB Sweater Weather in the Woods stamp set. The clouds I got from another MFT BB set called Prehistoric Fun.


I did some center ink blending on this card with some distress oxide in peacock feathers and then splattered with copic opaque white. The bear is colored using copic markers and then die cut. Marker #s E47, 44, 43 & 41. The jacket is B02, 00, 000 wwith some BG75 & 72 for the details. I added just a hint of BG10 to the edges of the clouds along with some glitter brush pen that cant be seen in the photo.



Hope you enjoyed today's entry!

Thanks for visiting.

No comments