Spooktacular Halloween - Pretty Pink Posh

Hello Crafty Friends! I hope you have a spooky evening tonight! Halloween has always been a favorite holiday for me. I love horror movies, books etc ever since I was a kid. However I HATE haunted houses! I'll walk through a real graveyard at Midnight on devils night before I do another Haunted House. Ha! I used to not make Halloween cards even though I loved all the images, I mean who do you give them to? My answer now is, other crafters! I love getting Halloween cards. I will be sending out a few this year including this one.




This card features distress oxide ink blending over the Pretty Pink Posh Spider Web Stencil. I used Faded Lilac first in the center. Coming in from the edges I used Blueprint Sketch and then lightly with the black soot. I then splattered the background.

No comments