And a Happy New Year! - Pretty Pink Posh

Hello Crafty Friends! Back with some more Pretty Pink Posh inspiration for you today. You know how much I love ink blending over stencils so today's post shows another new one, the Fireworks Stencil.



For this one I started with an ombre blend from the darkest to the lightest. I then laid my stencil over the inked background and blended on the lightest color again through the stencil so it appears to fade as it goes down the background.

I embossed the sentiment and the glasses from the new Happy New Year stamp set in liquid platinum embossing from ranger. I lightly colored in some champagne with copic markers.

To finish off the card and add some extra bling I used Sparkling Clear sequins & jewels in Caribbean Blue.

Distress Oxide Inks:
Broken China
Mermaid Lagoon
Blueprint Sketch

Copics:
Y11
Y00

No comments