Leaf Dance - Waffle Flower

Hello Crafty Friends! Back with card #2 for this new Waffle Flower release. I love Big Bear and Bird designs so I was over the moon to receive Blessed Bear. I was inspired directly from the designers feed for my bear color here. I just love her soft fuzzy bears. This set was so whimsical the card just kind of fell together with the bear dancing in the leaves with his little bird friends.



I started with a dark navy blue cardstock and took some distress ink in black soot to the edges. I splattered the finished ink blended card with several colors of the Gansai Tambi starry color watercolor palette; red gold, yellow gold and blue gold. I used a gold embossed sentiment on a white cardstock banner so it really pops against the dark background. The images are copic colored.

Bear: E44, E43, E40
Scarf/Leaves: Y38, Y35, YR30
Red Leaves: E18, E15
Green Leaves: YG67, YG63, YG61
Birds: B02, B00, B000

No comments