Santa & Mrs. Claus - Lawn Fawn

Hello Crafty Friends! I have started a bit of a mini series with some Lawn Fawn cards for Christmas featuring a bunch of pattern paper from the Snow Day paper collection. I actually had some of the 6x6 original pads of paper and since they just released the remix I decided to get them out to play! So onto my first card featuring these papers.



The two papers in this card can be found in the Snow Day remix pack as well as the original. I cut the bottom layer at a full A2 size with a paper trimmer. The Green "Earmuffs" paper I die cut using a Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle as well as a piece of plain white cardstock in the next size down. I love how these dies make layering so easy! 

The plain cardstock layer I ink blended using distress oxide ink in Festive Berries about 2/3rds of the way up. The top edge I used some snowflakes from various Lawn Fawn sets and stamped them in distress oxide in the color Pumice Stone. I white heat embossed  the sentiment which is from the Holiday Helpers stamp set. The main images are from the new Ho Ho Holidays set. I used copic markers to color them in. The faces are E11, E00, E000;  the reds are R29, R27, R24; And last the greys are N8, N6, N4 & W3, W1 and a bit of Y35 for the belt buckle.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments