Yeti Hugs! - Hello Sweetums

Hello my crafty friends! I've finally found my winter mojo and Ive been playing with all my new and old stamps. I grabbed up this Hello Sweetums Yeti Set Go stamp set during the last sale & if you hurry the Black Friday sale will save you 30%! I also snagged a bunch of the scene building dies like the Mountains of Magic dies & Slippery Slops dies I used to create my winter valley here.





I used plain white cardstock to die cut all my scene pieces and then inked them with distress oxide inks. The sky is Tumbled Glass; the back set of larger mountains I did Shaded Lilac with a top layer of Blueprint sketch to darken them up; and finally the smaller mountains are just Shaded Lilac. I love blues and purples for winter! I also stamped the sentiment using the Shaded Lilac distress oxide as well.

The little yeti buddies I colored with copics: N2, N0 for the fur,  B02, B00, B0000 for the face of the Yeti on the left, BV13, BV01,BV000 for the face of the Yeti on the right & Y13, Y11 &Y000 for their little horns.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments