Dino Christmas! - Lawn Fawn

Hello Crafty Friends! Today I have another Christmas card. It was inspired by some Dinosaur gift wrapping I got at Target for my son. I just loved all the little Dino's dressed up for the holidays!




The background of the card was made using distress oxide inks in Peacock Feathers and Blueprint Sketch which is a bit of a different combo for me but I love how it turned out!

The Dino's are from Rawsome and the tree is from Critters from the Past. The accessories are from several sets; the hat, scarf and bow are from Baaah Humbug, & the bone and lights are from Happy Howlidays (which sadly is not available, it was a Stamptember exclusive).

This is a copic heavy card so I wont be listing all the colors today but if there is a particular combo you are interested in, please ask in the comments and I will respond.

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments

  1. Such a super adorable Christmas Card! I love your cute dinos dressed in their Cristmas attire!! So sweet - and your bg inking is perfect too - LOVE your card! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at the Lawnfawnatics Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is just so sweet - love the accessories you added!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! I'd love to know the colors you used for the blue and teal dinos and also for the leaves of the tree! :) Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete