Sorry it's Ruff - Lawn Fawn

Hello Crafty Friends! Now that the holidays are over Ive been shifting my cardmaking focus to other things. A local crafter, Ricky (insta: Bromerocards) had a card drive Live Like Roo foundation. For the card drive I grabbed a bunch of my Lawn Fawn sets featuring Dogs, Cats & bunnies to make a bunch of cards. I didnt get a chance to photograph all of them but I did manage to snag a quick photo of my favorite.



I was at a loss when I first started making all the cards as to what sentiments to use since you never know who the card is going to so I made up my own for this one. I of course had to use a pun; It is Lawn Fawn after all! I just did some simple ink blending with Shaded Lilac & Blueprint Sketch distress oxide, a little copic coloring and I die cut the sentiment using Lawn Fawn alphabet dies. To add texture and interest I first splattered the background with watercolors and then I added the little footprint stamp in the same distress oxide colors.

No comments