Be my Galentine? - Avery Elle

Hello Crafty friends! As much as I love Valentines or Love themed cards I was absolutely head over heels for the additional sentiments included in this Cupids set from Avery Elle that was designed by Elena. Perfect for any friend or for a gal pal on Galentine's day!


I found some light pink cardstock in my stash that was just a few shades lighter than my worn lipstick distress ink. This time it is ink, and not oxide. I used a regular foam blending tool and brought the Worn Lipstick in around the edges to create a spotlight effect. I then splattered the whole panel with white paint. I kept it heavy around the edges. 


Cupid, the birds and the little cloud I colored with Copics.  I wanted a little redheaded cupid (because I'm a redhead!) So I used some YR24, YR21 & YR30 for the hair. The skin is E11, E00 & E00 with a few dots of YR24 for freckles above his nose. I added a little R11 for the cheeks and white pen details. The wings are outlined with a touch of N2 and the birds, cloud, cupids undies and arrow are all done with R20, R11 & R00 and a light glaze of RV00 over top to try and match the background a bit more since Rs are more on the peachy side. I white heat embossed the sentiment on some black cardstock. Lastly I added a little silver confetti heart to the cloud.


Thanks for stopping by!







No comments