Kitten Wishes - Pretty Pink Posh

Hello Crafty Friends! I was just so excited and inspired by the newest little additions to our family that I had to make a card to celebrate. This was another favorite set of mine from Pretty Pink Posh called Cuddly Cats.





For the background I die cut out of a white panel of cardstock three different sizes of circles. This was inspired by a card I received from Christy of Christygetscrafty. I adored her layout so I had to make my own. For the circles themselves I used distress oxide in Twisted Citron, Spiced Marmalade and Peacock Feathers.


 


The kitties are colored with copic markers. I picked some of my favorite kitten fur patterns. I couldnt narrow down my choices so I picked four. I just think they are the cutest things.


Brown: E44, E43 & E41
Orange: YR24, YR21 & YR30
Greys N10, N8, C5, C3 &C1
Pink: R20




Thanks for stopping by!





No comments