Get Cracking on Christmas - Jenn Shurkus






My good friend Jenn Shurkus (Shurkus.com) has been doing the Get Cracking series for several years now. This is year 3! Each month on the third Thursday she will be posting new inspiration and hopefully encourage you to get Cracking on Christmas!

If you want to participate (and there is a prize!) head over here to the link up! Or use the hashtag #getcrackingonchristmas on Instagram to participate.

My card today features some Lawn Fawn from Ho Ho Ho Holidays! I made a mini card for this month, perfect to slip into a gift bag. I will be honest and admit I use a lot of gift bags! I just hate wrapping.




I started with my background panel and inked the whole thing with a light coat of Distress Oxide ink in Faded Lilac and then very lightly added some Blueprint Sketch to the top. I die cut a simple stitched hillside border for the snow.




I then stamped and die cut the images from Ho Ho Ho Holidays & stamped the greeting on the background with black ink. I did some copic coloring on all the images and finished off Santa's hat with some glitter which I tried to get a photo of above. Its super sparklie with the Lawn Fawn glitter.

Copics:
Red R29, R27, R24 & R20
Yellow Y35 YR30
Brown E49, E47, E44, E41 & E40; E11, E00, E0000
Grey N0

Thanks for stopping by!







No comments