Just ducky! - Pretty Pink Posh

Hello Crafty Friends! Im back with more from the new Pretty Pink Posh release for March! The new Baby stamp and die set just has so many fun images and things to use but I was immediately smitten with the little rubber ducky and just had to give him his own card!



As with the first card I did some no line water coloring with my Zig real brush markers. I am just loving this yellow color! I first outlined my images with the yellow and used the blender to pull the color upward into the image. I finished with a little orange for the beak and added the eye with a fine line black pen.



For the background I did some really simple ink blending with Broken China distress oxide that starts heavy on the bottom then fades to white. I white heat embossed the sentiment from the Little Ones stamp set. To finish off the card I added some Aquamarine sequins to look just like sparkling water for the duckies to be swimming in!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments