Cu-Tea - Mama Elephant

Hello Crafty Friends! Well you know how I am about coffee but I'm also a huge fan of Bubble Tea too so I just had to have this new Mama Elephant set. My son Gage thinks Bubble Tea is the best so he was also excited to see this set, especially the one with the kitty cat. I stamped a few card fronts for him to color so we can give to Grandma.



I wanted something simple and sweet that I can send to friends. I made a few in this design in different colors. I love how easy it is to mix Mama Elephant sets! For the background I did a simple ink blending with distress oxide in Worn Lipstick. I then stamped a pair of hearts from the sets & my sentiment that I thought would be great to send to friends.



For the Monkies I did some basic copic coloring with E27, E25, E23 for the bodies & E53, E50 for the faces. I did the Boba Tea in the same way. For the lid on the cup I used E41 to give it a light tint of brown. The straw I did in R11.

Thanks so much for  stopping by!


No comments