Hello Little One - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge

Hello Crafty Friends! These are my entry for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 77! I always am in need of baby cards so I took to the opportunity to make several.


For this I did simple watercolor backgrounds with distress oxide inks and very simple copic coloring. I stamped a part of each sentiment in the same color of ink so it coordinated. I used an older set tht needed some love to do all these cards. Its from 2014 release and is called Hello Baby.












Thanks for stopping by!!









3 comments

  1. these are the cutest trio of cards! LOVE that background wash of color!! soooo sweet!! thank you SO much for helping to celebrate the newest Fawnie with the Lawn Fawnatics baby challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all three so charming! I love the large water colored background. It really sets off the images! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics, Sharna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are just beautiful

    ReplyDelete