Its Bananas! - Mama Elephant

Hello Crafty friends! I have been loving the Whimsy Alpha set from Mama Elephant so of course I had to make a Banana's card! I used the new Zodiac Monkeys & the vines from Swinging Boarders. And use the new Slim card basics for my first slim line card!



First I lightly ink blended twisted citron distress oxide over the bottom of my panel that I die cut with the new dies. Over that I added cracked pistachio distress oxide to create a new green color. I did the same with stamping the vine. I stamped first in twisted citron and then over the top with the cracked pistachio. I added a hint of tumbled glass for the sky and then splatted my panel with the same colors. I die cut the letters with the alpha stamps and did an ombre inking to the letters with scattered straw.



Lastly I colored the monkey and banana with my zig clean color real brush markers. I only used one color per color family and blended out with my blender. Of course I ordered two new blender pens and then found my missing one! So now I have three. Ha!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments