LAWN FAWNATICS CHALLENGE 75 – SPECTACULAR SKIES

Hello Crafty Friends! I am back to participate in another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This one is called spectacular skies. I got my influence directly from the card by Jenn Shurkus. I loved her little cloud scene.



So for my card I also chose to do a night sky but in some unexpected colors. I used Peacock Feathers, Faded Lilac and Wilted Violet (who else hopes one of the new Distress colors is another purple??) I then used some Liquid Stardust to splatter the ink blended panel.

I then die cut the bug puffy cloud to act as a landing spot for my sentiment instead of a banner. The other clouds I cut using the cloud frame dies so more of the background would show. Lastly I die cut the hugs die from a few layers of black cardstock. The final touch was a few star sequins.






Thanks for stopping by!!



5 comments

  1. I love the clean and simple look of this card, it's gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute!! i LOVE the colors and bright white of the clouds!! so pretty!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Spectacular Skies challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful blended background! Love that combo. Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete