Turtle Love - Lawn Fawn

Hello Crafty Friends! Today's card features a mix of old an new Lawn Fawn products. I made this card as a custom request for a coworker. Her boyfriend recently had back surgery and its his birthday. And she just had to have a turtle theme. I hope he loves it!



For the background I used distress oxides. First I took some watercolor paper & wet the whole area I planned for the background to be. I dropped the darker lucky clover around the edges and the lighter twisted citron towards the center. I allowed the water to blend the two together as it air dried. 


For the coloring I used my copics. The Greens are YG13, YG11 YG00 & G17. I added a little E53 & e50 for the edges of the shells and E50 for the bandaid & cake as well. The Frosting is E59, E57, E55. The present is done in Y13 and Y00 along with the candle flame. 

No comments