Box of Love - Pretty Pink Posh

 Hello Crafty Friends! Happy Monday! Im here with a card featuring one of my favorite sets from Pretty Pink Posh Cuddly Cats



First I should mention that this card is smaller than A2 at about 3 1/2 x 4 3/4. I am loving this size! I dont know what it is other than its just something different and therefor exciting lol. Anyways I ink blended the background using distress oxides, splattered the background with gold watercolors, white heat embossed the sentiment and copic colored the images. The distress ink combo was very much Inspired by Kristina Werner. I never use Ground Expresso but I loved her unique combos and so worked outside my box!

Distress Oxides:
Speckled Egg
Crackling Campfire
Ground Expresso

Copics:
C9, 5, 3, 1 & 0
E44, 43, 40
BG01, 000
W5, 3, 1
R20, 11, 00


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments