A little Batty - Pretty Pink Posh

 Hello my Crafty Friends! Im here today with a spooky Halloween inspired card today featuring some goodies from Pretty Pink Posh!



To start I inked the background in Twisted Citron distress oxide down 3/4 of the card leaving the bottom the white of the cardstock. I then brought in Mowed Lawn around the edges of the Citron. That still wasn't dark enough for me so very lightly I went over that with some black soot. I then took some of the white gold Starry Colors and splattered the background as stars for my spooky night scene. 



The two bat images are from the Boo stamp set which I copic colored N8, N6, N4, N2 & N0. I also used these same greys on the outfit of the little girl from the Trick or Treat Friends stamp set. Her Green shirt and tights are YG23, YG21 & YG00. The little pumpkins are also from this set and are colored with YR04, YR02 & YR00. The moon was a last minute addition insisted on by my Husband. ha! I think it was a great idea. For some fun dimension I used a mini action wobbler! Check out my instagram stories to see it in action.  Lastly I white heat embossed the sentiment (Also from Boo) on some black cardstock to ground my images. 


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments