Snow time - GCOC



 


Hello Crafty Friends! Thanks so much for joining. You should be arriving here from Jenn; a full list of participants is linked over on Jenn's Blog! Jenn is hosting a YouTube LIVE on November 17th at 8p ET sharing how she made this months card; that would be the perfect time to grab some of those supplies and craft along with us! 


For this month I was inspired by the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, "Make the Sentiment the Star". For the card background I used Cracked Pistachio, Broken China & Prize Ribbon distress oxide inks. Once that was dry I added some Gansai Tambi starry colors in yellow gold as some splatter. Then I combined the Deer from Ugly & Bright with the snowflake sweater and the deer from Say What? Holiday Critters. I used E47, E44, E43, E41 on the faces & antlers and BG13, BG10; B69, B66, B63 on their sweaters to go with the background. I then die cut the Giant Let it Snow out of sparkle cardstock in Pixie Dust. Once it was all assembled I decided it needed some extra snow and used a few snowflakes from Happy Howlidays (but really there are lots of sets with snowflakes you can use instead)


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment

  1. I love the color blended background (great color combo!) and the adorable deer! Delightful card!

    ReplyDelete