Moose Be - Lawn Fawn CF DY

Hi! Back again with another card today for Craft Fancy, a store in Arlington Heights, IL. Be sure to check them out. They have a huge selection of Lawn Fawn and Mama Elephant; plus Wplus9, MFT stamps, Avery Elle, Taylored Expressions ... etc.

Onto Today's project:

This moose has a special place in my heart. I'm originally from Canada and used to see Moose all the time. Now I live near Chicago and we never see moose or beaver. It makes me so sad! Anyways I used the stitched rectangle stackables to create the landscape and the Mama Elephant Landscape trio (I don't own the LF ones, not sure why! Will have to fix that! ha!) I used copics to color him in. I wanted to keep it fairly simple so I could make a bunch of these for Valentines Day.

Supplies:
Small Stitched Rectangle dies - Lawn Fawn
Landscape Trio creative cuts - Mama Elephant
Critters in the Arctic - Lawn Fawn
Strawberry Line Dance paper - Lawn Fawn

No comments