Plaid about it - Lawn Fawn CF DT

Happy New Year! My first post of 2016 & my first design team post for Craft Fancy!
I've been a regular at their store for many years now and love seeing the ladies there all the time. It's where my love of Lawn Fawn began as well. They had one small little section with some older stamp sets. I bought one and ended up going back and buying them all. Slowly this has grown into a whole wall section of all the Lawn Fawn products. So if you are in the Chicagoland area I highly suggest a visit!

Onto my card for today:



I made this card today using distress inks for the background in festive berries and black soot along with Tim Holtz watercolor paper. I used the tutorial from Kristina Werner here. I used I simply adore buffalo plaid and am thrilled its on trend right now.  The bear, scarf & sentiment are from Lawn Fawn along with the rectangle dies with the stitching and the tag die. I wanted a more masculine card as I have so many birthdays for the men in my life during the winter months and I was running low on cards. I find making masculine cards the hardest.

Supplies:
Party Animal - Lawn Fawn
Baaah Humbug - Lawn Fawn
Small Stiched Rectangle stackables - Lawn Fawn
Stitched Lables - Lawn Fawn


No comments