Birthday Dragon - My Favorite Things

Hello Crafty Friends! I'm here with a My Favorite Things card featuring some of the older Dragon and Fairy-tale sets. The castle comes from the Knight in Shining Armor set. The dragon, princess & knight all come from the BB Magical Dragons set. And lastly the sentiment comes from Once Upon a time.




I shaded the background using distress oxide ink in Broken China with a bit of Mermaid Lagoon around the edges. I did the same for the pathway using Scattered Straw. The edges of the hills are shaded in Cracked Pistachio to give a little bit of separation between them.


I colored the images using copics. The knight and castle are done in C5, C3 & C1. The dragon is G17, G02 & G000. The dress on the Princess is RV11, RV10 & RV00.

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments