Birthday Surprise! - Pretty Pink Posh

Hello Crafty Friends! You know what I never have enough of? Birthday cards! I was really excited to have some birthday specific items featured in this months Pretty Pink Posh release.




I wanted to keep this card ready for anyone so I did a darker teal with orange color scheme. The background is some simple ink blending with distress oxides in Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed. I used the new Birthday Frame die and die cut some plain white cardstock to overlay the background. I also white heat embossed a small sentiment.




The Koala and sentiment comes from the Party Friends Stamp set. I copic colored the Koala using W5, W3 & W1. The teal part of the cake is with BG78, BG75 & BG72. The Candles are BG49 & BG45. The yellow/orange accents are Y38, Y35 & Y13. I love how the teal pops against the orange background.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments