Coffee with a friend - My Favorite Things

Hello my crafty friends! I’m here with a card featuring some more MFT dragons. I have always loved dragons since I was very small and my dad read me the Hobbit. I even had a dragon tattoo down the middle of my spine! It was my first tattoo at 18 and has evolved over the years. It’s still my favorite. So this card exemplifies my love of dragons and coffee.





I shaded the edges of my dark teal cardstock using black soot distress ink. I like how this technique spotlights the images. The dragons are both copic colored. I combined a few sets in this card just like my last MFT fantasy card. I love how well all the BB sets can work together. This was BB Friends At First Sip, BB Magical Friends & BB Magical Dragons.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments