Gimme Kisses - My Favorite Things

Hello Crafty friends! I'm here today with a new MFT card. This is more on the CAS side for me which I have really been enjoying lately. A little spotlight ink blending, a few images, done! The card is great for Valentine's or any time you want to tell your sweetie you love them.



I started with a piece of pale pink cardstock from my stash. I blended on a bit of Worn Lipstick distress oxide first and faded that toward center leaving the highlight in the middle the original cardstock color. Then very lightly in the corners and around the edges I darkened the blend up with some Picked Raspberry oxide. When I use the oxides I prefer the large blender brushes for a nice soft blend. Once the panel was dry I splattered it with some white paint.


I did very minimal copic coloring to these Panda. I adore the whimsical look to the stamping. I added a bit of C2 to add a bit of depth to the white areas and R20 to the cheeks. I also used R20 & R11 on the two hearts. And that's it! The sentiment was white heat embossed on black cardstock and all the images are popped up with some 3m foam tape. Lastly I added a bit of glossy accents to the hearts to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments