Quick Cards in a Hurry! - Pretty Pink Posh

Hello Crafty Friends!

We have all been there, inevitably we have a function or event and we have run out of cards! This happens to me a lot no matter how many I try and keep on hand. This is especially why I love stencils for a quick but impactful card. These new layering stencils are absolutely awesome for that! They look like they took quite some time but really come together in a flash.




This first card is done with the Layered Hearts stencil. First I put down a light layer of  Spun Sugar distress oxide down 2/3rds of the card for a nice fade out. My first heart layer I used Worn Lipstick and then Abandoned Coral. For a sparklie finish I used some of the Friendship mix sequins.





This card is using Layered Birthday Stencil. I love how these look together, like a party on a card! I started with a light layer of Cracked Pistchio distress oxide. The Banners stencil layer I did in Peacock feathers and lastly I did the Balloon Layer in Mermaid Lagoon. While inkin the stencil I used less and less pressure and ink the farther down I went until it fades off to white. I did the same above with the hearts. Lastly I stamped the sentiment with the same Mermaid Lagoon ink on some pearl vellum which is attached behind the card front to keep it in place. The sparkle detail on this one comes from the Caribbean Blue Jewels which happen to be my favorite. Im going to do these in a bunch of colors to keep on hand. (And hopefully not have to do more last minute!)

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments