Rainbow Wishes - Lawn Fawn

Lawn Fawn is celebrating 10 years! That's a big accomplishment and deserves a big congrats! Their stamps have brought me so much joy over the years. So Happy Birthday Fawnies!


For today's card I am featuring the new Dandy Day patterned paper & stamp set. I also used Cole's ABCs for the sentiment. I really like the grey background with a pop of rainbow!




I die cut the words out of plain white cardstock so as not to waste a bunch of paper. & then did some Ombre ink blending with distress inks to match the rainbow colors in the paper. If you look close the paper has little dots in all sorts of colors. I then did some simple copic coloring on the mouse so he could be blowing on his Dandelion.

Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments

  1. WOW Sharna - as always you create the most adorable designs! Such a wonderful, sweet Birthday Card!! Thank you so much for playing along with our birthday challenge at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one adds pops of color like you do, Sharna! Thanks so much for playing along with Lawn Fawnatics for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete