Missing You - Pretty Pink Posh

Hello Crafty Friends!Today's card features a quick and simple idea that can be mass produced fairy easily. I wanted a bunch of cards to be able to pop in the mail for friends and family during this very isolating time. I just love the sentiment sets from Pretty Pink Posh and found so many of them will work for this design. I was heavily inspired by someone's shirt I saw on Instagram, ha! Inspiration can strike at the strangest times but I loved the boldness of the design.





I started with the background; first I thought Id mask everything but then kicked that because it would take a lot longer. So I just inked a plain 110 lb Neenah panel of white cardstock with Dried Marigold and Abandon Coral. Then I stamped and cut out a bunch of the images from Hibiscus Flowers that best matched the print I saw on the T shirt. I did no coloring! I wanted the contrast of the black and white against the bold background. I took a sentiment from Everyday Greetings and white heat embossed it and cut a simple square. I did foam mount it but you wouldn't have to for ease of mailing. And I couldn't resist a little bling to fill in some of the empty spaces so I used some Graphite Jewels. And that's it! It would work for so many people! Just change the sentiment and the colors.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments