Sweet Dreams Baby - Mama Elephant

Hello Crafty friends! I have a new baby card to share with you all now that its been received by the new mama I made it for.


I used an older Mama Elephant set, Just Hatched, for the sentiment. In fact I think this was one of the first sets I got of theirs. Its still a favorite of mine. The little bunny is a newer set called Wish Upon a Star., isn't it the sweetest?


For the background I took some colored cardstock in light blue, it saves me from having to ink the whole panel. Instead I took Broken China distress ink around the edges first and then I brought in Mermaid Lagoon and finally some Blueprint Sketch very lightly around the edges. I stamped in some stars before finally splattering the whole panel with watercolor for some texture to look like tiny stars in the distance. I did some very simple copic coloring for the Bunny image. C3 & C1 with colorless blender on the bunny and some R20 on the cheeks and ears. B02, B00 & a tiny bit of Y11 on the belly of the bird. I took the some B0000 to outline the cloud to give a tiny bit of dimension there. And finally the sentiment is white heat embossed. And that's it, I hope you liked it!


Thanks for stopping by!




No comments