Love you Magnolia - Pretty Pink Posh

Hello Crafty Friends! I know I don't often to floral cards, they are waaaaaaaay outside my comfort zone but I love all of the Pretty Pink Posh florals so I am trying to use them more. I find her floral design style more approachable.

This card features the Magnolia Flowers. We have a giant Magnolia tree behind my mothers house that has the most gorgeous blooms every year. Since my favorite color is yellow that is the color I chose for these. I used my copics! These are a simple blend of Y13 & Y000 with a hint of Y35 right near the base of the petals for some added contrast.



The background was masked off with some tape and then I did a very light inking with some tumbled glass distress oxide. I used one of my biggest blending brushes as I find the bigger brush surface lets me get a really good light ombre effect. I stamped my sentiment right onto the background. The flowers are glued flat to the card for easier mailing. I finished off the card with some sparkling clear jewels.



Thanks for stopping by!


No comments