Sea Friends - Pretty Pink Posh

Hello Crafty Friends & greetings on this Memorial Day. I have a non Memorial day card for you but its still a wonderful card to send to those you a missing today especially on days like today.

For this card I started with the background which is a three color blend with distress oxides. I used with Tumbled Glass, then Peacock Feathers and finished with Mermaid Lagoon. Then I took out my Waves Stencil, sprayed the back with some pixie spray & then placed it on top of my blended background. I took the same Tumbled Glass oxide ink and blended that over the first 2/3rds of the card. For the bottom I switched  to the Peacock feathers over the Mermaid Lagoon giving the whole thing more ombre effect. I love how it turned out!



I took a clue from my friend and fellow Pretty Pink Posh team mate Gemma with her recent post on copic color combos using this darling starfish from Sea Friends. I used some of my favorite pastel colors on these. For the Orangy Peach I used YR02, YR00 & R000; the pink one is R20, R11, R00 with a light coat of RV00 over the whole thing (glazing techniques are fun and can expand your color palette) Lastly I used Y02, Y000 for the yellow. The dolphin I used N6, N4, N2 & N0. Of course I finished the whole thing with sparkling clear sequins to act as my bubbles!





Thank you for stopping by!


No comments