Valentine Hearts - PPP

 Hello Crafty Friends! I'm here with some cards featuring the new release from Pretty Pink Posh!


I wanted to make a few cards that would lean heavily into Valentines Day but would still work year round. I made these using the new Valentine Hearts set and the sentiment sets are from All My Love. I white heat embossed all the hearts from the set (twice) onto some watercolor cardstock. Once they were water colored I took some distress inks in Festive Berries Oxide and did some Ink smooshing on a plastic mat, sprayed with water before dipping my whole sheet of embossed hearts into it. . I did the same for the second card except I used Abandoned Coral Oxide. Once they air dried I cut them out with the matching dies. I took some Neenah Desert Storm cardstock and flicked it with white paint and dried that before adhering all the hearts. The sentiment I stamped in matching inks to their backgrounds and just cut them to fit. 

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments