Celebrate - Pretty Pink Posh

 Hello Crafty friends! Back with some more birthday inspiration for you featuring new Pretty Pink Posh products from the January Release. 



For the background we ink blended with the new Kitsch Flamingo, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio. These have to be my top distress ink colors right here and I love how they look in a blend! Then I took the new Layered Confetti Stencils and ink blended on using white pigment ink. 


The image is from the new Valentine Circles set but I wanted to show this set is very versatile and works for more than just Valentines. This was colored using some copic markers and I attached directly to the background because I knew I wanted to have the die cut go across part of it and I didn't want to add dimension because of it. Lastly I die cut 2 of the sentiment to layer on top to pop it up a bit. 

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments