Shake it Shake it! - Pretty Pink Posh

 Hello Crafty Friends! Back again with ANOTHER birthday card! Never to many of those and they always come in handy! This one is a shaker card featuring some new goodies from Pretty Pink Posh

First I used the circle from the Lets Party Coordinating Dies to cut the window from the cardstock. I ink blended on the cardstock with distress oxide ink in Peacock Feathers on the top very lightly and then Shaded Lilac from the bottom. Once that was done I took the Yellow Gold from the Gansai Tambi Starry Colors to splatter the background with. 


I put acetate behind my window and a double layer of foam tape to form my shaker. I filled the window with the new Daydream Clay Confetti which I adore! The colors of the card were obviously inspired by that. I then stamped the a piece of cardstock with the main image from the Let's Party Stamp set in a very light grey which I used to close the shaker before attaching the whole thing to a card base.


So to finish this design I wanted to keep it simple so I could make several of them to have on hand! I die cut the present from the Lets Part Stamp Set and did some quick coloring. BG13, BG10, BG000; Y02, Y000. I also used a sentiment from that set and white heat embossed it on black. The present is popped up on foam tape in the center of the window but the sentiment strip is glued directly to the base.

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments