Sparkling Birthday - Pretty Pink Posh

 Hello Crafty Friends! Birthday, Birthday & More Birthday! I NEVER have enough birthday cards. So I've really been concentrating on building my stash back up. I just adore the new Birthday Cake Die from Pretty Pink Posh & just how easy it is to get an eye catching card in a few minutes.

For the background I used the new Speckled Egg distress oxide along with Peacock Feathers and Chipped Sapphire inks in a gradient effect. Then I die cut the background die out of some silver sparkle paper. I left the inside piece of the cake stand in to give it some weight. I just love how it looks. I also stamped the sentiment in the Peacock Feathers Oxide ink as well. I also under the Simple Stripes Dies to cut it out. I feel like using a die cut banner looks a little more polished then just straight cuts from a trimmer. 



Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments