Wish for the New Year - Pretty Pink Posh

Hello Crafty Friends! A very Happy New Years Eve to you! I cant believe we are about to start a new decade... so many changes for the last 10 years. Marriage, baby, jobs etc. So many things to be grateful for. I hope you will enjoy your night in whatever way makes you most happy!




This background was made using my favorite oxide ink blend with Black soot, Blueprint Sketch and Shaded Lilac. I used my Fireworks stencil and carefully applied some glitter pen. It got a little splotchy but I love how it looks anyways! I wish you could see the sparkle in the photo. I then splattered on some copic opaque white for the stars. My little elephant and his party balloon are from from Elephant Friends and I colored them using copic markers. The sentiment and hat are from the Happy New Year stamp set. I white heat embossed the sentiment with detail white embossing powder after making sure my background was really really dry. Lastly I added some Silver Mini Star Confetti.

Copics Used: C3, C1. C0 for  the elephant with R20 for ears and cheeks; N8, N6, N4 for the hat, B69, B66, B63 for the balloon and hat band.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments