Heggie Hugs - Pretty Pink Posh

Hello Crafty Friends, I hope today finds you all safe & cared for. I have a super sweet card to share with you today featuring the Hedgehog Friends stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh. A little masking, a little ink blending and these guys just really carry the card.







I wanted a color that was soft and dreamy but still with a foresty vibe so I got out Shabby Shutters. Guys WHY dont I use this color more, its so perfect! I masked off the bottom fourth of the card for the ground and originally I had planned to ink it in brown but I just loved the green so much I left it. I think it works great with the white outline around the images too, it makes it somehow more seamless. I loved it so much I made a second card (I'll share it later on this week!)

I did the coloring well before I came up with the idea for the card using copics. I'm so sorry I don't have all the colors but I do know the body on the little Hedgie is E50 & E53. I was just having a zen moment while coloring and didn't mark down like I normally do. And I believe reds are RV89, R35 & R32 because I was playing around with new red combos. 







No comments