A slothy birthday! - Mama Elephant

Hello Crafty Friends! I mean can you even with the Little Sloth Agenda? I couldnt resist. I made my own cover die using the Little Agenda Frames and I love how it turned out!





I started with a pale green cardstock base for this case. I blended on some distress oxide inks in Shabby Shutters for the first layer and then some mowed lawn to deepen the color around the edges. I die cut the rounded rectangle frame from the frame die set into a strip of white cardstock and added my sentiment strip. I have a bunch of these sentiment stripes while heat embossed on black cardstock and it makes finishing off a card so easy! The sloths I had pre colored prior as soon as I get the set because I couldnt resist. The colors are E40, E43, E44 and E47. The green is Yg17 for the leaves and YG23 for the little birthday hat.

Thanks for stopping by1


No comments