Puppy's Favorite Things (Release Week Neat & Tangled)

Last card for this release! I had so much fun joining the rest of the DT for this months release. Hope I provided a little inspiration. Thank you so much for all the love here and on Instagram!!

See day 1 here
Day 2 here
Day 3 here

& Neat and Tangled here!

Onto the card...


I just about squealed when I saw this little guy. Kitty's favorite things is one of my favorite stamps & this is the perfect friend. I made so many Kitty cards that I will now have to make a bunch of Puppy cards for all my dog loving friends. This dog was customized for a friends birthday to look just like her pooch. I can't wait to surprise her!

The background is done with a some ink blended cracked pistachio distress oxide ink and spritzed with a light misting of water. I thought the tiny stars out of my sequin mix from Lucy's Little Things worked as a perfect little bit of glitz on this otherwise pretty CAS card.

Thanks again! Have a fantastic day!

13 comments

  1. Adorable card! Love this puppy and his accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This puppy is so cute. I love the simple design of your card. It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! I love how you colored the background, too. Nice shading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet - your friend is going to love this.
    Love the paw print on his bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card! Love that adorable pup and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute puppy card for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, your friend will love how its personalized to look like her pup! The background color makes him really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable card!! This puppy is too cute 😊 Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this sweet card. The background is just wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your friend is going to LOVE this card! That puppy stamp is so cute! The dog dish, the bone, and the present only add to its cuteness! I also love your background. The "hot diggity dog" part of the sentiment is a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card! Love this pup, I'm definitely a dog person, so I love this set!

    ReplyDelete