Twu Wuv - Avery Elle

Hello Crafty Friends! I am back with another Avery Elle card featuring the cupid set. I of course had to make the traditional card to go with my Galentine's card.  (Which is being featured on Scrapbookpal.com today!)


I started with a true red card base and added some black soot distress ink to the edges to create a center highlight which really draws your eye into the images. I used ink instead of oxide so they it would soak into the cardstock and smooth out a bit for a better blend since I wasn't using another color.



The images I kept simple with a bit of copic coloring. Skin - E000, E00, E11 & R20 and YR24 for the freckles! The hair is YR24, YR21 & YR31. A little N2 for shading on the pants and the clouds. The Red on the arrows is R89, R29 & R27. I white heat embossed the sentiment on black cardstock. As a finishing touch I added some little heart sequins.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments